Get Trained in Ethical Hacking Course in Gurgaon from Certified Ethical Hackers. We Focused on Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Syllabus with 75 hours Live Sessions. Register with us for Ethical Hacking Course with best training institute in Gurgaon.
Our Trainers Are Working as Security Engineers with Expertize Knowledge on Secure Data from Hackers. ACIL Trainer teach you latest techniques on Hacking Methodology. After completing this Ethical Hacking Course, you will get a good job in Multinational Companies.
Our Course Will Covers the Ethical Hacking Overview, Foot printing, Networking, Virtualization, System Hacking, Scanning, Virus and Worms, Linux Hacking, Trojans & Rats, Email Tracking & Bombing, Penetration Testing, Steganography, Sniffing, Phishing, Iframe Attacks, Wifi Hacking, Dos / DDoS Attack, XSS Attacks, SQL Injections, Reverse Engineering, Ids/Ips, Mobile Hacking, Cyber Laws, Firewall / Honeypots, with Live Projects.
ETHICAL HACKING COURSE IN GURGAON
Lot of Industries is looking for Hackers of System security and Networking. These are the two fastest growing companies where ethical hackers can get employment in hacking and information security also they can join government as well as private organizations as cyber security experts. Ethical Hackers are not limited only on IT Companies but such expert got jobs below industries
- Service Providers
- Retail Chains
- Government Agencies
Government Agencies are
- Military and Law agencies
- Defence Organisation
- Forensic Lab
- Detective Companies
Investigation agencies like the
- Central bureau investigation
- Federal bureau investigation
- National securities agencies
also lot of companies required security testers such as Wipro, IBM, Infosys. TCS, HCI, Mahindra, Reliance etc.
ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING IN GURGAON
also lot of companies required security testers such as Wipro, IBM, Infosys. TCS, HCI, Mahindra, Reliance
- Ethical hacking
- Foot printing
- Operating system concept
- Scanning network
- Google hacking
- Steganography and cryptography
- System hacking and password breaking
- Social engineering
- Froze n’s
- Virus and worms
- The first unfitting
- Cybercrime investigation
- Denial of the service
- Hacking SQL injection
- Linux and backtrack
Weekdays Regular(Class 2Hr)/Per session
- Next Batch on Monday,(Monday – Friday) 08:00 AM(IST)Course Fees
- Next Batch on Wednesday,(Monday – Friday) 02:00 PM(IST)Course Fees
Weekdays Regular(Class 3Hrs)/Per session
- Batch Start on Saturday,(Saturday – Sunday) 2:00 PM(IST)Course Fees
Weekdays Fast-Track(Class 6Hr – 7Hrs)/Per session
- Batch Start on Sunday,(Saturday – Sunday) 11:00 AM(IST)Course Fees
SCOPE OF HACKING IN INDIA
In India Lot of industries like HCL Infosys and Wipro are interested in employing ethical hackers, These Ethical hackers are hired to find any vulnerability that might exist in a system or network and to fix them.
ETHICAL HACKING SYLLABUS
Our Ethical Hacking syllabus are designed by our expert ethical hackers. Our Syllabus cover step by step hacking techniques with latest materials. Join us for ethical hacking course in Gurgaon and become master in ethical hacking.
Introduction on ethical hacking
- Security Information and intelligence
- Introduction on Ethical hacking
- Kali Linux – Installation and Commands
- Hack value and Ethics,
- Vulnerability Vs Penetration Testing,
- Metasploit Payloads
- Zero-day Vulnerability
- Logic Bomb
- Daisy Chaining
- War driving
- Phases and Concept Types
- Ethical Hacking Concept
- Info on security controls
Foot printing Concept
- Foot printing through search engines
- Website Foot printing
- Email Foot Printing
- Network Foot printing
- Pen Testing
- Social Websites Foot printing
- Scanning Methodology
- Open Port Checking
- Live System Checking
- IDS Scanning
- Banner Grabbing
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Design Network Diagram
- Pen Testing Scanning
- NETBIOS Enumeration
- Enumeration Pen testing
- Hiding Files
- Cracking Passwords
- Escalating Privileges
- Executing Applications
- Covering Track
- Trojan Concept
- Virus and Worm
- Malware Reverse Engineering
- Malware Deduction
- Counter Measures
- MAC Attacks
- DHCP Attacks
- ARP Poisoning
- Spoofing Attack
- DNS Poisoning
- Counter Measures
- Social Engineering Concept
- Social Engineering Techniques
- Social Networking Sites Impersonation
- Identify a Threat
- Social engineering Counter Measures
- DoS/DDoS Concepts
- Dos/DDOs Attack Techniques
- DDoS case study
- Dos/DDoS Attack Tools
Session Hijacking Theory
- Network Level Hijacking
- Application Level Hijacking
- Counter Measures
- Penetration Testing
- Web servers Hacking
- User accounts compromise
- Website Defacement
- Website Secondary attacks
- Server Root Access
- Data Theft
- Data Tampering
Hacking Web Applications
- Web App Threats
- Web App concepts
- Web Application Hacking Tools
- Hacking Methodology
- Security Tools
- Web App Pen Testing
- SQL Injection
- SQL Injection Methodology
- SQL Injection concepts
- Evasion Techniques
- SQL Injection Types
- Counter Measures
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Wireless Concepts
- Bluetooth Hacking
- Methodology Wireless Encryption
- Wi-Fi Pen Testing
- Wireless Hacking Tools
- Wireless Threats
- Hacking windows phone OS
- Mobile pen testing
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Mobile Platform Attack Vendors
- Mobile device Management
- Hacking Android IOS Hacking IOS
- Evading IDS
- Firewalls and Honeypots
- Firewall and Honeypot concepts
- IDS and Honeypot solutions
- Evading IDS and Firewalls
- Cloud Computing Introduction
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Attacks
- Cloud computing Threats
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Penetration Testing
- Cloud Security Tools
- Encryption Algorithms
- Cryptography concepts
- Cryptography Tools
- Email Encryption
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Disk Encryption
- Cryptanalysis Tools
- Cryptography Attacks
TOOLS USED FOR ETHICAL HACKING
- Kali Framework
- Beaf Framework
- Burp suite
- Absinthe-automated tool
- Wireshark (sniffer)
- sqlininja SQL Injection Tool
- Cain and Abel
WHAT YOU LEARN DURING ETHICAL HACKING COURSE
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management, and Penetration testing.
- Different types of footprinting tools and countermeasures.
- Techniques of Network scanning and Counter Measures.
- Enumeration techniques and countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, Steganalysis attacks and covering tracks.
- Various types of Trojan analysis, Trojans, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working of viruses, malware analysis, virus analysis, computer worms, and countermeasures.
- How to defend against sniffing Packet.
- Identify theft and social engineering countermeasures, Social Engineering techniques.
- DDoS attack tools, DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
- Various types of webserver attacks and countermeasures.
- Various types of web application hacking methodology, web application attacks and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attacks and detection tools.
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking tools, wireless hacking techniques, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile attack vector and android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines and tools.
- Firewall and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and countermeasures.
- Different Types of cloud computing concepts, threats and attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Various types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure, cryptography attacks,
and cryptanalysis tools.
- Different types of penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, penetration
testing roadmap and, security audit.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to get loopholes in the organization’s
- communication infrastructure, Network, and end systems.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to secure IoT devices.
Indeed there are numerous training centers to bring to you this particular training. But are you sure enough to risk everything by trusting any random institute in such a grave matter? Well, you should not, not, when you are getting an attractive and complete package like ours. We try to cover all the essential portions of the subject that will help you in the future, in our training. We also let you practice till you excel in our well-equipped lab with guidance from the very best in the industry.
However, our responsibility doesn’t end here. Since we understand that the prime push behind pursuing training is the urge to get a job, so, we try to offer placements in reputed companies. This means you will not only be introduced to the discipline but also to the companies which might hire you to confirm your growth and secure your future.
A brief description of our features will ease your dilemma about choosing us or not.
Our Prime Features
- Our Ethical hacking Course in Gurgaon abides by international standards, so you will have immense scope to grow.
- We try to provide our candidates with the perfect ambiance required to shine in this specific field.
- The trainers who train our candidates belong to the top tier of the industry and are here to trace the best among the rest.
- The trainers are well aware of the industry requirements hence set modules reflecting those which improve the knowledge of the trainees.
- Our lab is one of the finest in India if not the world that has been specially designed for the students’ benefits.
- We also offer online assistance to our trainees in times of need or during special projects.
- Our classrooms also have WiFi, life racks, digital pads, projectors etc. to enhance the experience.
- We also provide them with various kinds of study materials in form of PDFs, books, samples etc.
- We also schedule our classes depending on the conveniences of the students.
- They can access the lab or any other facility whenever they need it without hesitation.
- Our certificate is acknowledged by local as well as local companies and organizations.
- We use simpler means and process to impart knowledge that stays with the students.
- We also accept different modes of payments like cards for our students and their ease.
- Our course is cost-effective and can be availed by the common crowd with ease.
- We assure and ensure that the candidates get placed according to their merits.
- We also offer personality development and other grooming sessions to increase their confidence.
Our Impeccable Trainers and Placements
When the best are given the responsibility to train, then you expect to experience the best Ethical Hacking training in Gurgaon.
- The trainers are experts in their subject with years of experience.
- Our trainers are at present working in HCL Technologies, TCS, Sapient etc. as analysts, consultants and researchers etc.
- They have cordial relations with MNC HRs which secure the placement promise.
- We also help our candidates to prepare their CVs satiating the demands of the jobs.
- Our students on basis of their merit get placed in top MNCs namely Infosys, Accenture, Wipro, TCS etc.
A bright talent needs proper care and nurture to illuminate the field. We at ACIL try to offer exactly that. We have properly crafted and drafted the training course, syllabus, team, facilities so that our candidates never face any difficulty. We have tried to provide them with every needed equipment and assistance. Thus, if you really want to make an impact, then enroll ASAP in our Ethical Hacking Institute in Gurgaon. You will succeed!