What is React Js
What is the future scope of React Js?
ReactJS has seen rapid growth as developers adopt this library to build rich and interactive applications. React is now used by Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, Airbnb and Netflix among other companies. It’s also getting some adoption among startups as well as independent developers. The future scope of react Js will be more on making apps with large scale and new features rather than just applications running on single browser or browser extensions/plugins/add-ons like we saw in the past few years.
How much react developer earn?
There are many different factors that contribute to how much a developer earns. Some of these are skillset, experience, location, company size, and education. React developers make an average rate of $82,000 per year according to Salary.com. The jobs for React developers are diverse and offer opportunities for people with different levels of skill sets. Some jobs require extensive knowledge in computer programming languages whereas others require little or no knowledge at all. The salaries also vary depending on the skill sets required for each job type.
Is React a framework or library?
What are the future of ReactJS developers?
Looking at available trends, it is safe to say that Reactjs will continue to grow and gain momentum as one of the key libraries for building user interfaces. Its continuous growth can be attributed to its growing popularity that started with Facebook’s decision to adopt it as their main frontend library and also due to its increased usage in other industries like video games and mobile apps development.
Difference between React js and React Native
React Js is used to build a web application where react native is used to build a mobile application. In this, most coding is the same as states, components, and hooks but the major difference between them is the UI of both applications. In React Js HTML CSS are used but in React Native View and Stylesheet is used to build Application. If you are familiar with HTML CSS then you can easily understand View and Styles because both are the same but santex is different. Only there will be a difference in a few new things. Also in react native there some more important features like Camera, Gallery, Permission which needs to learn in React Native also.
Is react js have Great Carrier that students who want to become a developer?
Yes, there will be a lot of opportunities for React Developers in Markets, A Fresher students can easily get the job if he chooses to React js and React Native. IT is the fast-growing UI Library and Framework. According to the survey React js have a higher salary range. A student who has done React js Training in Gurgaon approx 6 Months he must get the starting salary of 3 Lacs to 4 Lacs.
How much time to complete this course?
If you want to do the only course then it takes approx. 2-3 months but if you are looking for training and live projects on every module of reacting then you need to spend 6 months. If a student wants to get and 100% Job Guarantee for Acil then he must be enrolled in React js training in Gurgaon with training modules.
What is essentially needed to learn React?
Is there any placement Guarantee on React Js Course in Gurgaon with ACIL?
Yes, Acil, the best react js training institute in Gurgaon provides 100% Written Guarantee of Job for every student. We provide minimum starting packages of 20K starting for every student.
I am a developer and I was on good packages, if I switch the course then I can get the same salary what I expect?
Yes, it’s possible but you need to do the course as well as training and can do multiple projects with us to make your knowledge sharp.
- Introduction on React Js
- Folder Structure in React Js
- What are Components and How many types of Component in React
- Functional Components
- Class Based Components
- Difference Between Functional Components and Class Based Components
- What is JSX
- How to use props for transfer data in one page to another
- What is state in React Js
- How to use set State in React Js
- How to define function in React.
- What is bind method in react. Where we use this
- How to Destructing Props and State
- Event Handling in React
- Binding a Event Handler
- What is Routing in React?
- Methods as Props
- What is Conditional Rendering in React Js
- List Rendering in React
- Indexing and Keys in React
- Styling and CSS
- How to handle a Form in React
- What is Lifecycle method in react?
- What are Component Mount Lifecycle methods?
- What is Component Unmount Lifecycle methods
- What is Updating Lifecycle Methods
- Fragments in React
- Pure Components in Reacts
- Using Memo in React
- Refs in React
- Using Ref in Class Components
- Error in Reacts
- What are Higher Order Components. How we use this
- What is Render Props in React
- What is Context API in React?
- How to use Fetch Methods and Axois Methods in React
- What are GET and POST in React
- What is Provider and Consumer in React
- Difference between useContext and createContext in React
- Project in React Core Syllabus
React Js with TypeScript
- What is TypeScript
- Benefits of Typescript with React
- Inference in React
- Void, never unknown Types in React
- Array, Tuple, Object in React
- Creating Generic Interfaces and Classes in React
- Component Props vs Object Props
- Type Function with useState
- Type Function with useReducer
- Type Ref Function Components
- Linting and auto formatting
- Project with React using TypeScript
React Hooks Syllabus
- What is Hooks in Reacts?
- How to create Project Folder Structure in React
- Routing in React Hooks
- How to use State using hooks in react on Array, Object and Primitive Objects
- How to use Lifecycle using hooks in react
- How to use useEffect in React
- What is Conditionally Run Effect in React
- How to Fetch Data using use Effects
- What are contextAPI in Reacts Hooks
- What is Reducer and how it works
- Difference between Simple State and Complex State in React Reducer
- What is action in Reducer
- What is Multiple Reducer
- Fetching Data with Reducer
- Difference between use State and use Reducer
- What are callback hooks
- How to use useMemo in React Hooks
- What is useRef in React
- What are custom hooks
- What is useInput in React Hooks
- How to use Graph using React Hooks
- Location using React Hooks
- useCallback Reacts
- Project in React Hooks
React Redux Syllabus
- What is Redux in React
- How React Redux Work
- Setup React with CDN
- What are React Components
- What is State Components in React
- Change State in Redux
- Forms in Redux
- Nesting Components
- Props in Redux
- Stateless Components
- Outputting List in Redux
- Functional vs Props Components
- Virtual DOM in React Redux
- Deleting Data in React
- What is React Router
- Route Parameter
- Importing in Redux
- Action and Reducer
- Map State to Props
- Map Dispatch to Props
- Action Creators in React
- Redux Promises
- Middleware Improvements
- Spinner Components
- Custom Validators
- Collaboration API
- Message Components
- Auth Reducer Refractor
- Timer Components
- Projects in React Redux
React Native using Expo Syllabus
- What is React Native Expo
- How to Install React Native Expo
- Run Project on React Native Expo using Expo app
- Run Expo Project on Android and IOS Simulator
- Create Layout View in React Expo
- Using Text in Expo
- Adding Image
- Adding device width and device height in react expo
- Display Data with List view
- Styling in React Expo
- Inline CSS
- Immutable style object with stylesheet. Create
- Passing Props
- Position Component with Flex Box
- Using Fetch to get Data
- User Location and Access Permissions
- Using Photos and Came roll
- Deploy on Apple Store
- Deploy on Android Store
- What are packages in expo
- Setting icon, splash in expo
- What is React Navigation 5 in Expo
- Routing with React Navigation
- Project using React Expo
- Tab Navigation
- Drawer Navigation
- Custom Android Back
- Deep Linking
- Web Support
- Redux Integration
- MobX Integration
- Nesting Navigation
- Navigation Lifecycle
- Authentication Flows
- Access Navigation Props form Every Components
- Screen Tracking
- Memory Usage and Performance
- Project on Expo
React Native CLI
- Environment Setup
- Handle Text Input
- Scroll and List View
- Using TypeScript
- Height, Width, Layout and Images
- Handle Touches
- Screen Navigation
- Native Modules
- Android UI Components
- IOS UI Components
- Activity Indicator
- Status Bar
- Async Storage with Storing Data
- Integration with MAP API
- Create Native React Components