ACIL Computer Education in Gurgaon has been providing the best ever training in c++ course. This course has been designed in such a way that students can get the best ever facilities of placement for which they have been getting the admission. ACIL Computer Education is the renowned and one of the most reputed instituitions in Gurgaon. This training institute has been providing placements to the students in Multi-national Companies after the just right after the course. In this institute, students will get both practical and theoretical training.
This whole c++ course at the ACIL Computer Education in Gurgaon will be conducted by the professors who have experience in this field for more than years. Professionals who have been serving the industry will take the practical classes. It has been made so that students can get to learn what the industry has been wanting. The emphasis has been provided on the requirement of the market, and the syllabus has been made according to that. For the sake of the young minds and their dream of landing a great job, the course has been designed so that no student has to sit idle after the completion of the course.
After the completion of the c++ course, it has been guaranteed by the ACIL Computer Education in Gurgaon that students will get the placement. Multi-National Companies are always there to hire students from this institute. A look at the course that has been provided from the ACIL Computer Education in Gurgaon that shaped according to the industry.
Basics of C
- Introduction and Features of C
- Importance of C Language
- What is Procedural Language
- What is Compiler in C Programming, why it used?
- What is Interpreter in C Programming and why it used?
- What is the Structure of an C Programming?
- How to Write a C Programs?
- How to create an Executable File of a C Program?
- How to Debug C Program using GDB?
- Examining undefined behaviour of C Application Program
C and Buzzwords
- Data Type and Variable
- Operators in C
- What is Control Statement
- Pre-processor Directives Input & Output Operator
- Open, Close, Read, Write Files and Characters in C
- What is Formatted input & output Function
- The IF and ELSE Statement
- The IF and ELSE ladder
- Nesting of IF and ELSE Statements
- What is Switch Statements
- What is do-while Statement
- While statement
- FOR Statement
Array in C
- What is Array and Why it used?
- One Dimensions Arrays
- Two Dimensions Arrays
- Multi Dimensions Arrays
- What is Dynamic Arrays
- How to read String from Terminal?
- How to write String to Screen?
- String Handling Functions in C Programming
- Table of String
Function in C
- Function and its Basics
- Use of Function
- Variable Storage Classes
- Variable Arguments in Function
Pointers in C
- Understanding Pointers in C Programming
- What is Pointer expressions
- Pointer and Arrays in C Programming
- Pointers & Character String in C Programming
- Pointers to Functions
- Pointers & Structures
- Structures & Unions
Define a Structure
- Advantage of Structure in C
- Size of Structure
- Array of Structures
- Structure and Functions in C
- Define Unions in C
Dynamic Memory allocation
- Introduction to Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Dynamic Memory Allocation in C Programming using malloc(), calloc(), free()
- calloc() vs malloc()
- Linked List
Concepts of Linked Lists
- Creating a Linked Lists
- Inserting/Deleting an item
- Application of Linked Lists
File Management in C
- Introduction about File Management
- How to open & Close a File
- Input & Output operations on Files
- How to Error Handle During I/O Operations?
- What is Command Line Arguments?
- Macro Substitution using C Programming
- What is File Inclusion
- What is Computer Control Directives?
C++ Introduction and Overview
- What is C++ Characteristics
- Object-Oriented Terminology in C++
- What is Polymorphism
- Object-Oriented Paradigm in C
- Data Types
- Input and Output Services
- Template Library
Functions and Variables
- How to Declare and Define a Function in C++
- Define and Declare a Variable and its Scope
- Dynamic Creation and Derived Data of Variables
- Strings, Number, Boolean and Arrays and in C++
- Qualifiers in C++
Classes in C++
- Define Classes in C++
- Classes & Encapsulation
- Member Functions
- Instantiating and How to use Classes
- What is Constructors & how we use it
- What is multiple Constructors in C++
- Initialization Lists
- How to use destructors to Destroy Instances?
- What is Operator Overloading
- Work with Overloaded Operator Methods
Initialization & Assignment
- Initialization vs. Assignment
- Copy Constructor
- Assigning Values
- Specialized Constructors & Method
- Constant & Static Class Member
- Memory Allocation using C++
- Dynamic Allocation in C++
- What is Offline Storage in C++ Programming
- What is Inheritance
- What is Base and Derived Classes and how we define it
- Constructor and Destructor in C++
- Overview of Polymorphism
- Input and Output Programs using in C++
- What is Standard Streams
- What is Manipulators and use
- Unformatted Input & Output
- File Input & Output
- What is Exceptions Handling
- Inheritance & Exceptions
- Exception Hierarchies
- Inside an Exception Handler
- About Template Overview
- Customizing a Template
- Standard Template Library