What is Machine Learning?
Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that help systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience. Machine learning focuses on the development of the Dynamic Programs that can access data and use it in the future.
The process of Machine learning start with observations or data or look for patterns in data and make better decisions in the future based on the examples that we provide. The main aim is to allow computers to learn automatically without human assistance and adjust actions accordingly.
The process takes in Machine Learning is very similar to Data Mining and Predictive Modelling. Machine Learning algorithms are categorized as supervised and unsupervised also.
Training is that preparation ground which provides a necessary orientation to the individuals to make them fit in the industry. Various types of training are available to suit the needs of the recruiters and many institutions are set up to address these issues. But taking admission in any center won’t improve your situation. So, it is crucial that you enroll at ACIL Software Solution that offers you perfect solutions to your problems.
We have made a place for ourselves in the industry with our best Machine Learning training in Gurgaon and we promise to make the same thing happen for you.
Methods of Machine Learning
Machine learning algorithms are divided into categorized as supervised or unsupervised.
- Supervised machine learning algorithms are used for learning in the past to new data set using labeled examples to predict future events. From the analysis dataset, the learning algorithm produces function to predictions about the output values.
- Unsupervised machine learning algorithms are used where information is neither classified nor labeled. Unsupervised teaches how systems work with function to describe a hidden structure from unlabelled data.
- Semi-supervised machine learning algorithms is a learning method that interacts with between supervised and unsupervised learning, so they’re both labeled and unlabelled data used for training, mostly small amount of labeled data and a large amount of unlabelled data.
- Reinforcement machine learning algorithms are used for discovers errors or rewards. Trial, error search and delayed reward are the most characteristics of reinforcement learning. By using this method machines and software agents to automatically determine the behavior to maximize its performance.
What will make you expert in Machine Learning
- Classroom Training: Our classroom trainers are carefully crafted for students of all backgrounds and experiences.
- Learn from Experts: Our Trainers having a lot of experience and have expertise in the domain they teach.
- Practical Training: Student’s stress is always on the Practical experience in our Training Programmes.
- Assignments: We have created assignments in such a way that it will complement your classroom study.
- Practice: We allow full-time practice to every student on their projects.
- Certificate: After Completing this Course Acil provides you with a Certificate and Portfolio with Projects also.
Learn by working on Real-Time Projects of Machine Learning
Project 1: – Ecommerce Projects
work on machine learning projects related to these Domains
Project 2:- Social Media and Data Science Project on Machine Learning
Learn how Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn use machine learning technology on their websites
Project 3: – Robotics Industry
The purpose of the Robotics project was to make experts that how you implement Machine learning on robotics.
Project 4: – Tensor Flow
If you want to enhance your knowledge, you need practice with the open-source projects. Tensor Flow is one of the best and most popular machines learning open source projects. It is a part of the Google team in Google’s Machine Intelligence.
What you learn in this Machine Learning course in Gurgaon?
- Fundamentals of using data to trained machines
- Artificial neural network
- Linear regression with single and multiple variables using Python
- Logistic regression for classifying data by using Python
- Vector Machines algorithms
- Machine system Designing
- Principle Component Analysis
What are the benefits of Machine Learning for DEVELOPERS?
- If you want to look for implement ML algorithms into their applications
- Team get started on machine learning projects
- If you have good knowledge of Python programming & Statistics is good to have.
- 3+ Experienced draws 45 – 60 Lakhs Per Annum.
Does ACIL provide Placements on Machine Learning?
Yes, ACIL Technologies provide Placements Support on Machine Learning. We have a dedicated Placement Team that takes care of the Students’ placement. We have tie-ups with different IT Companies where the HRs and Employers contact us for placements & internships. We will update you on various job opportunities for Machine learning in Gurgaon, Delhi, and NCR and depending upon your interest in those your resumes are shared.
Does Acil gave training on Live Projects?
Our entire Machine learning course in Gurgaon has been built around Real-Time Implementation, you will Get Real Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Portfolio and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Will I Get Technical Support after Completion of Machine Learning Course?
Yes, you can Ask all technical Questions to our Professionals and get Clarify, If you want to Re-attend Classes for the topics, you can re-attend.
Benefits of the Machine Learning
Any subject-based learning will help you to secure a permanent and promising job in the industry and the same holds true for this particular training.
Over here, we introduce you with all the subtle details of the line with our Machine Learning Course in Gurgaon.
Machine Learning has undeniable importance in the sector that prepares individuals and the software to work better. It is a type of algorithm that let the applications run to procure results without explicit programming of the same. This data analysis is a method of feeding data in the computer without extensive work. A person adept in this ground is a dear asset in any company and so we are trying to train you in a similar manner.
Why go for ACIL?
We have been in this field for a long time and have a clear idea about the aspects which make the training apt enough to polish the candidates. We have arranged all the necessary elements to provide the best Machine Learning placement training for entering the MNC world. We have kept the fee nominal so that more talented students can avail our course and carve out their future.
Our students are solely our responsibility and keeping that in mind, our job doesn’t end with the training. Rather we support the candidate until he/she gets a set job and for that, we keep arranging interviews. We also provide a certificate for this training course as a sign of validation with which students can seek a job anywhere in the country and outside it.
Our aim is to make you competent enough to thrive in this job world and we do that with utmost devotion and dedication.
Who Trains You?
Trainers play a crucial role in the life of any trainee. An approachable and easygoing expert will be more successful with the students for breaking the ice. We have brought underneath our roof the talented professionals of this particular domain to impart knowledge. These experts are none other than the present employees of the renowned MNCs where you dream working in.
The advantages of having them on board are:
- Being the current workers they understand the requirements of the field well and mold you in that same perspective.
- They teach and train you and let you apply your learning in live projects for getting that firsthand experience.
- They create situations and set questions at par with the teaching to assess your improvement.
- They also help you in placement by referring your name to the internal hiring process in the MNCs they work in.
Our Placement Promises
The reason behind pursuing this Machine Learning Certification Course is to grab a topmost position in the top MNC but the process is not that easy without proper guidance. And, we, at ACIL provide you with the same. We not only bring teachers to teach you the theories or give you practical training but also hone your overall skills to make you an efficient employee. Our placement cell untiringly looks out for job opportunities in various companies suiting your skill and preferences. You will get interview calls until you are set in a good company. We will even help you to design your CV according to the posts you are applying for. MNCs like HCL, TCS, Wipro etc. are our partners and we guarantee you a position there.
Our personality development classes will brush up your spoken English power as well as interacting skills to increase your confidence. The mock interviews and face to face interactions will definitely help you to reach heights of success.
Additional Reasons for choosing us:
We belong to the top ten Machine Learning Institutes in India and that too because of the amazing features we are able to offer our students.
- Our training course curriculum abides by the needs of the industry and of the MNCs.
- Our trainers are experts with precious years of experience.
- Our syllabus approach is simple yet effective.
- Our classrooms are well facilitated with projectors and WiFi.
- Our libraries and labs are well stocked and equipped properly with modern machines.
- Our sample questions and study materials aid the students to crack the exams with ease.
- Our classes are flexible and dependent on the convenience of the students.
- Our live projects help the students to prepare for the real works.
- We provide extra time for the students who prefer perfecting their skills in the labs.
- We are open to all form of payment options from the candidates depending on their ease.
- A certificate that the world acknowledges and abides by.
- Grooming classes for improving interpersonal skills.
- Unlimited placement opportunities depending on your merit until you get a job.
What you will Learn from This Course
Introduction: Welcome to Machine Learning Training in Gurgaon, in this course we teach you the core concept of Machine Learning, Supervised and Unsupervised Learning.
- What is machine learning?
- Use the case of Machine learning?
- Difference between Statistical learning and Machine learning
- Classes used for Learning Algorithms -Supervised Vs Unsupervised Learning
- Predictive Modelling and its phases i.e. Data Pre-processing, Model Building, Validation, Sampling,
- H2O and CARET package
- Overfitting and Underfitting concepts
Linear Regression by using one Variable: Linear regression predicts a real output based on an input value. By using this application, we discuss linear regression to housing price prediction, Horoscope Prediction, etc.
- Model Representation
- Cost Function
- Gradient Descent
- Gradient Descent for Linear Regression
- Linear Regression using one Variable
Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Linear & Logistic regression
- Recursive Partitioning
- Ensemble Models
- Artificial Neural Networks(ANN)
- Naive Bayes
- K-Nearest neighbor’s
- Support Vector Machines
Linear Regression using Multiple Variable: If your input is more than one value, this module helps you to regression of multiple inputs
- Gradient Descent for Multiple Variables
- Feature Scaling
- Learning Rate
- Normal Equation
- Polynomial Regression
- Access MATLAB
- Installation of Octave on Window, Mac, and Linux
- Gradient Descent for Multiple Variable
- Polynomial regression
MATLAB and GNU Octave: You need to GNU Octave or MATLAB to complete your programming assignments, this software is used to plotting and visualization
- Basic Operators
- Computing on Data
- Plotting on Data
- Control Statement
Linear Algebra: This module helps you to understand linear algebra basic concepts.
- Matrices and Vector
- Matrix Multiplication
- Matrix Properties
- Transpose and Inverse
- Scaler Multiplication
- Linear Algebra
Photo OCR: This module helps you to identify the objects, words, and digits in an image. Here we can analyze the performance of a system
- Sliding Window
- Ceiling Analysis
- Lots of Data and AI Data
Social Media and Text Analytics: In this module, we teach you the characteristics, Metrics, and Analytics of Social Media.
- Characteristics of Social Media
- Applications of SMA
- Metrics in social media analytics
- Examples & Actionable Insights
- K Means
- Word Cloud
- Sentiment Analysis
Logistic Regression: Logistic Regression is the classification of data into a discrete data set. For Example, if we find out the discrete Range of Employees score then we use this module.
- Decision Boundary
- Cost Function
- Cost Function and Gradient Descent
- Advanced Optimization
- Multi Classification
- Advanced Optimization
- Hypothesis Representation
- Logistic Regression
Regularization: Logistic Regression is the classification of data into a discrete data set. For Example, if we find out the discrete Range of Employees score then we use this module.
- Decision Boundary
- Cost Function
- Regularized Linear and Logistic Regression
- Problem of Overfitting
Neural Network – Representation and Learning: In this module, we learn how the brain works, it also used in many applications, when you phone work it understands your voice command, this process is a neural network.
- Non-Linear Hypothesis
- Model Representation
- Multiclass Classification
- Neurons and Brains
- Model Representation
- Back Propagation Algorithm
- Unrolling Parameters
- Autonomous Driving
- Gradient Checking
- Practice & Examples of Neural Network
Machine Learning System Design: We will discuss here how machine learning perform with multiple parts and how it works with skewed data
- Error Analysis
- Error Metrics for Skewed Classes
- Trading off Precision and Recall
- Data set for Machine Learning
- Prioritizing What to work on
Support Vector Machines: SVM is a machine learning algorithm. We teach you how you implement it on Machine Learning.
- Optimization Objective
- Large Margin Classification
Unsupervised Learning: It is a learning method that helps to understand data better. We will teach here the k-Means algorithm to enable grouping of data points.
- K-Means algorithm
- Random initialization
- Choosing Clusters
- Unsupervised Learning
Dimensionality Reduction: We introduce here principal component analysis and show how it can be used for data compression
- Data Compression
- Principal Component Analysis Foundation
- Component Analysis Algorithm
Tenser flow – Large Scale Machine Learning: Machine learning work where a lot of data leverage for training. We teach us how to apply machine learning with large database
- Large Data sets
- Mini Batch Descent
- Map Reduce and Data Parallelism
- Stochastic Gradient Descent
We began our journey with the aim to help the needful. By virtue of our facilities and services, we were able to strike up a bond with the popular MNCs. Seeing the evolution of the field, we also improved our services to cater to our students the best. And this is the only reason for which you should enroll in our institute and have a successful future.
ACIL Software Solution is without any doubt the best Machine Learning training center in Gurgaon. Therefore, trust us and be a part to witness our facilities and shine in the guidance of our experts with proper placement!