ACIL Offer MERN stack course in Gurgaon that covers the 4 most popular backend frameworks for web development MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, and Node.js. You will learn how to build a complete web application from scratch. This includes writing server side code on the Node.js framework and client side code using React and Express.
MERN Stack Course Content
This course will provide you with much more than just an introduction to the MERN Stack. We will dive deeper into the technologies, frameworks and libraries that make up this stack and how they work together, and we will also cover some of the tools you can use to get started building your own application.
The content in this course is designed for developers who want to learn how to build web applications using this new architecture.
Module 1 – Basic of Web Development
- Web Development Basics
- Understanding Client Side and server side Web Development
- Understanding the use of how the Developer Console works in browsers
- Using VSCode
- DOM Manipulation
- Learn about ES 6, 7 and 8
- Unit Testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Building CRUD
- Ajax And Promises
- Async Await
- ES 2020
Module 2 – Learning on NODE / Node js
- Node Basics
- Node And NPM
- Module development and publishing.
- Consume Core Modules
- Consume 3rd NPM Module
- To publish your NPM module and publishing
- Debugging In Node
- Use and writing many servers, middlewares and parsers in different languages.
- Using Configurations
- Building Secure Applications Using HTTPS
- Build a web server using Node.js.
- Writing RestFul WebService Using Node
- Publishing Application
- Network Based Application Development
- Chat App, Collaboration Mode
Module 3 – Express Learning and Implementation
- Using Express
- Build web applications using Express.
- Use session handling or token based authentication, Use on server a secure medium for transmitting data such as TLS.
- Integrate With Mail , SMS , Logs Etc
- Social Media Integration
- Encryption , Decryption, Logs
- Writing RestFUL In Express
- Custom Middleware
- Error Handling
- File Upload and Download
- Using Template Engine
- Command Generation
- Unit Testing
- Deploy Application On AWS
Module 4 – MongoDB
- SQL V/S NO SQL
- Mongo DB Ecosystem
- Local and Cloud Database
- DataTypes in Mongo
- Mongo DB Commands
- Working on Embedded Document
- Projection Criteria Queries
- Mongo Integration with Express
- DB Integration
Module 5 – React JS
- Component Based Development
- React JS Basics
- Inside Virtual DOM
- Component Based Development In React JS
- Traverse, Conditional Rendering
- Component Interaction
- Props And State
- Parent – Child , Child Parent Communication
- Styling In React, Nested JSX Handling
- Ajax Interaction , Life Cycle
- 3rd Party Integration
- Testing With Enzyme And Jest
- Using Redux
- React With Redux
- React Hooks
- Context API in React
- React Dev Tool
- Integration with Fire Store
- Performace Tuning
- Error Handling
Live Project Training For MERN stack development
This training will cover all the skills that you need to create modern web apps on Live projects. You will learn how to use Node.js, Express, React and Redux in an MERN stack.
You will learn how to use Node.js, Express, React and Redux by creating a modern web app from scratch on our LIVE projects which we receive from top companies or from our parent company ACIL India. This is an opportunity for you to build your first app and become confident in developing more complex applications with these technologies.
Students of this training will be able to:
- Build their first MERN stack application
- Gain confidence with Node.js, Express, React and Redux
- Find the best ways to debug their ReactJS components
- Learn about different ways of scaffolding their project (gulp)
Advantages of Learning MERN Stack course from ACIL
One advantage of learning MERN Stack Development from ACIL Institute is that you will get more experienced instructors with great teaching skills who will share their knowledge with you. The instructors at Institute of Technology are knowledgeable about what they teach and they will be able to guide you through your course at your own pace because they understand how difficult it is for beginners to learn MERN Stack Development.
- It has a large numbers of Students as MERN Stack developers who contribute to it and share their knowledge in a group which create a good ambience of learning
What type of placement we will get after MERN Stack Course
The future placement of MERN Stack developers will depend on their skill-set. If they are skilled in React, Redux and Node.js then they will most likely be placed as clientside programmers or backend programmers in any company that requires these skillsets. On the other hand if they are skilled in Express and Node JS then they will most than likely be placed as serverside programmers or backend programmers for any company that needs these skillsets.
The number of MERN Stack Developers is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% by 2025.
We see that the demand of MERN stack developer is steadily rising. The number of companies looking to hire them has increased by 35% in 2021 from 2020.
Job Responsibilities after MERN Stack Course
- As a developer, it is your responsibility to write clean code that is reusable, reliable, and efficient.
- Design, implementation and debugging of low-latency, high-availability, performant applications
- The implementation of security & data protection
- Understanding performance by doing testing and optimization and ensure that websites are operating at peak levels.
Why Choose ACIL for learning?
14 Years of Experience in Website Development
Our Trainer has experience with many different companies and knows what you need in a business or job. His years of experience in the Website Development industry contribute to his high-level practical knowledge.
Training on Live Project
Training on a live project is a way to learn about web development and improve skills related to it. The student will work with a real-life website and bring it from the development stage to the live stage. This training is perfect for people who want to learn about building websites from scratch, as well as those who might not have any experience with websites at all.
Full Time Trainer
Our Trainers are Available full time in the institute.