Introduction to UI/UX
The world we live in heavily relies on the digital platform. A profession is consistently flourishing in the era of smartphones, interactive websites, and an overall enticing digital world. There is a massive requirement for creative professionals and artisans capable of designing new websites and applications. These professionals are artistic and help determine the platform’s theme, color, and design. They also ensure that people operating these platforms receive a smooth and flexible experience. Hence, the experts who deliver an excellent user interface and experience are known as UI/UX designers.
Designing is a broad spectrum. It is full of various possibilities and opens gateways to several professions over time. One of the primary choices of work for any designer is UI/UX. However, the field is not restricted to only Graphic Designers or someone with similar qualifications. Almost anyone, whether they are a graphic designer or not, can pursue a career in the field with an apt UI UX Training Institute in Delhi. It requires different skills and often has a unique module for people to learn essential skills and encompass vital knowledge to qualify as field professionals.
What is UI/UX
UI/UX is primarily about designing the overlay and interface of any application platform. Not only the mobile application but any software for any platform. It is similar to web development or game development. Still, it only concerns the field of application for a more focused and refined skill-set offered by the UI UX Institute in Delhi. UI and UX are commonly interchangeable as they discuss the same platform. However, the two have different job descriptions and focus. A single person usually can not have both designations and usually specializes in one side more than the other. However, someone can have both skills.
The difference between UI and UX
UI stands for User Interface. It is related to designing the visual aspects of application software, from color themes to the actual design of the entire application, how the buttons look, where they are placed, and the icons and effects the application will have. In other words, this one is more ‘designer’ oriented than its counterpart.
UX stands for User Experience. It is more ‘coding’ based, one could say. But, it does not necessarily require extensive knowledge or expertise in codes and programming language. UX is about delivering a smooth user experience by instigating features and other vital functions of the platform. From smooth transitioning from one page to another to the functions the application performs, UX is about making it as seamless as possible.
Why Learn UI and UX
The industry of UI and UX is rapidly growing due to the uprising of Smartphones and iPhones. Not only that, but applications have been prevalent in computer operating systems for decades. Due to the recent growth in the digital world, the extreme expansion has led companies to be covered in work. The works concern various modules of enterprises. People with almost any kind of business want an application designed for them. Food delivery, Clothes, Shoes, Groceries, whatever you can think of, has an application in today’s timeline. However, the development industry seems to be shorthanded.
There is also the fact that these applications require consistent updates for their overlay and interface. As new versions of Operating systems for various devices keep rolling out, applications will always require modification. Hence, it is a never-ending cycle and a profession that faces a shorthand of professionals. More and more people are joining the UI/UX platform, and you should become one of the first few to gain apt experience and flourish as a professional. UI UX Institute in Delhi is one of the best options available for a person to achieve essential qualifications.
Why is UX important for graphic designing?
Graphic designing is severely restricted to only being a tool for visual artistry. It is something limited to only ‘visual’ arts. In other words, it does not offer anything interactive to the users except enticing graphics, colors, and visuals to attract people and promote something. UX helps in giving a new prospect to the Graphic Designing and graphic designer. AS a designer would typically be restricted to only visuals, UX will help them become apt in delivering an interactive environment to the people.
Simply put, it enables Graphic Designers to breathe life into their work and make it possible for people to interact with it. While they can use these gifts to design applications, they can also create more interactive and innovative designs where people can interact. It is similar to creating visual effects that work according to the prompts of the users. UX focuses on the experience of the users. Hence, it is for the customers and clients.
By learning the UI UX Course in Delhi, a Graphic designer is also learning the marketing tactics and several strategies. First, they can indulge the people deeper into their world or creations for higher conversion rates. People are more likely to buy their services or products if they feel abandoned. Secondly, it is also an excellent asset for digital marketing and the complete platform. UX is a powerful asset.
Eligibility Criteria for UI/UX
UI UX Course in Delhi does not require intensive or professional qualifications. Anyone is capable of enrolling in the course as long as they have the following listed qualification. However, they can also apply if they don’t have all of the qualifications given below.
- Graduation in any stream.
- Skills to operate computers and smartphones. Tech Savvy.
- Understanding of internet, basics
- Interested in conducting research
- Interested in sketching and socializing
What Will You Learn?
The first module will give you an overview of UI/UX and its basics. You will learn about various tools and elements regarding UI/UX before stepping into the second module.
- What is UI/UX
- The history of UI/UX and its development so far.
- Modern day applications of UI/UX
- Fundamentals of UI/UX
- UX for Web Applications
- Principles of UI/UX
- Different elements of UI/UX
2. User-Centric Approach of UI/UX
In this module, you will learn to persuade the end-users and think according to their requirements. It will incorporate basic practices to understand the importance of attention to the end user’s requirements. You will learn to understand your client and the competition in the field.
- Importance of User-centric designs
- Basics of user-centric designs
- Introduction to Designing and its fundamentals
- Methods to understand the end-users and clients
- Competition Analysis
- Methods to understand a competitor
3. Design Thinking
It is a process in which a person will learn to focus more on the ‘designer’ aspect of their profession. They will learn to think like a designer and process everything. It is a critical approach to enhancing the creative skillset of individuals.
- Changing the thought process to the designer’s perceptive
- Designing with the power of the mind
- Designing everyday things and routines
- Importance of Design Thinking
Researching is the core of User-centric procedures. Hence it is paramount for designers to think from the perspective of their clients and users. Solve the problems and conduct further research to gain valuable insights that can help them upgrade their projects.
- Demystifying Usability Tests: Learning the Basics
- Design Insights
- User Research Process and Methodologies
- Field Studies
- Remove Usability Testing
- How to conduct research proficiently
- Ultimate tools in your toolbox to help in the process.
They understand the need always to prioritize the user’s requirement. UI/UX designers work according to the provision of their clients. Hence, they should strive to deliver precisely what clients or users request.
- Making Personas Work For your Website
- User is always right
- Mental Models
- Understanding the customer
6. Content and Content Strategies
Every app or website requires content. This module will help you learn to strategize and incorporate content into the applications.
- Information Architecture
- Content Strategy
- How to generate effective strategies
- Design Fundamentals of Interaction
- Smooth Navigation for Web Applications
- Design Strategy for Mobile Applications
7. Wireframes and Documentations
Security measures and ideal certifications for the users. It will also help you learn about the bugs and other errors and discover various exploitation tricks that will help you enhance the overall security of the application.
- Wireframes for the wicked
- Choosing the perfect Wireframe Strategy
- Fearless Prototyping
Visual designing will teach you everything. Even if you’re a non-designer, you will learn the basics of visuals like coloring, typography, and concept designing, among other essential tools and concepts. It will help you accumulate all the vital information that will qualify you as a full-fledged and proficient designer for UI/UX industry.
- Essential knowledge of Graphic Designing and introduction
- Fundamentals of Visual Designing
- Interactive Patterns
- Effective Visual Designing Tools
- Visual Design for Applications
- Visual designing for interface
- Creation and Use of Icons and Images
9. Importance of Team and Communication
This module will teach you to work with teams and also learn essential leadership tips and skills. It will improve your communication skills to help and discuss designing and concepts with others and better understand the clients.
- Experience of work in a design studio
- Leadership skillset
- Discussing and communicating design
Here, you will incorporate all the essential skills and knowledge you acquired from UI UX Training in Delhi. Use the tools and software platforms you’ve learned to design and operate the application. This module will cover:
- Designing an app for smartphones (iOS or Android)
- Website Designing
- Generating a working prototype
- Exporting design assets
- Tests and Project to conclude your course
Softwares, Languages and other skills you learn during a UI/UX Course
As UI/UX is heavily centered around designing and coding, you will learn some of the most powerful and prevalent software in the design and coding industry.
- You will learn Figma & Sketch as they are essentials for designing. It will also cover visual grammar and the basics of designing. In addition, you will learn to be a creative thinker and learn to generate concept art effectively.
- You will also learn to sketch and use a sketching app for better accessibility. Drawing will also be taught.
- You will learn to use Wireframing platforms like Zeplin and InVision, to secure your application.
UI and UX Projects
Our UI UX Course in Delhi will cover both Mobile and Computer platforms. Hence, a student must create a fully functional web application over the internet platform, any web browser. Similarly, they will also work on creating a practical mobile application. In addition, they will learn to make their projects more interactable and enhance security. Over time, they will learn to conduct updates and change the interface, and improve the experience according to the knowledge they gain and the skill set they develop.
UI and UX Design Course – Learning Outcomes
UI UX Institute in Delhi ensures students learn all the essential skillsets and tools. Apart from the apt knowledge and experience, we help the students connect with the customers and users. Hence, they can create an application from the users’ perception and produce better, real-time feeling designs. Instead of the robotic or technical approach, we strive to teach our students to incorporate human-driven techniques and interfaces for a more comfortable environment in an application for users. Hence, they will learn:
- Remarkable Aesthetic Standards
- Ability to create concepts quickly
- Conduct research focused on the user’s experience and interface.
- Impeccable command over the designer tools, software, and fundamentals.
- Interaction Design
- Information and Interface Design
- Human-Computer Interaction
- They will also have the knowledge and skillset equal to a graphic designer
- Personas, Maps, Wireframes, Profess, Scenarios, Navigation, and Features
- Designing apps for different platforms and operating systems
- Design Sprints Developments
- Creation of assets by using Adobe Creative Suite
After learning all of the above-mentioned essential aspects, they will develop a professional portfolio that will showcase their skills as UI/UX professionals and a visual designer. Hence, they will be ready for both types of fields.
Curriculum Designed by Experts
The course is designed by experts in UI/UX who are experienced and knowledgeable in the field. The instructors have a combined experience of over 15 years and have been involved in designing products for Fortune 500 companies. They have also been involved in teaching design courses for five years.
Projects Reviews by Professionals
Get reviews and feedback on your final projects from professional developers
If you want to know more about UI UX Course Fees and Duration or UI UX Syllabus then call us at 09599067374