What is Graphic Designing?
Graphic design is the idea to create visual content for users to understand messages. Graphic designers use fonts and pictures to meet user-specific needs and focus on the elements will be shown on interactive designs
Graphic Designer builds a creative element will the help of tools where he targets the products and design. Graphic design develops creative design for various applications such as brochures, banners, infographics, corporate reports, magazines advertisements, etc.
Why we choose graphic designing as a career?
In the current market, Lot of companies required Graphic designers who find out the User Experience with Web, Application and Products Design. All Media and Advertisement or Product based companies hire a creative designer to promote their brand in the market. So Graphic Designer and Graphic Designing Course in Jaipur Demands is High.
Here you can find a few more reasons to choose a career in Graphic Designing: –
- Graphic Designer in Jaipur get a higher salary in reputed companies and MNC
- Opportunity to work on abroad after a few years of experience as a Graphic Designer / Visual Designer / Creative Director
- Get Extra income through freelance in Graphic Designing online projects.
- As current trends, all product based company needs a Graphic Designer. Thus, the demand for designers is high
- According to the payscale Average salary for Graphic Designer who worked as Products, Designer is Approx. INR 10,00,000 per annum.
- There will be a lot of career options in Graphic Designing, you can choose UI/UX in Graphic Designing, Wireframe Designing, Researcher or Visual Design.
Graphic and UI/UX Designing SyllabusGraphic and UI Designing SYllabus UX Designing Syllabus
What skill required to become a career in the graphic designing course in Jaipur?
If you are a student and you want to become a graphic designing, then he must be creative or he needs to improve their creativity.
- A student who has min qualification 10th or 12th must-have join this course.
- The student must have basic knowledge of computer to join this course
What are the course objectives and roles in Graphic Designing?
The main Objective of graphic designing in Jaipur is to create an attractive design for Print Media, but nowadays graphic designing work on UX Parts of design. The designer builds creative concepts as per user research.
- Graphic Designer will create Print Material like standee, Brochures, Banner, Creative Elements, Magazines, Visiting Cards, Pamphlets, etc.
- They will create online branding materials for the web and mobile.
- A graphic designer will work on illustration and illusion parts on design.
- Apart from that, Graphic Designer will work on User interface design which builds for a web application, Mobile Application or Backend Application
- They will create mock-up, landing pages, promotion banners also.
- A graphic designer will create a post for social media like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest. They will involve creating promotional videos for advertisements.
- Graphic Designer work on Newspaper ads, Publishing materials, etc.
What is the salary of a graphic designer in India?
The annual average salary of a graphic designer is INR 10,00,000. Well, it depends upon the creativity and concept. There is a lot of graphic designers who are most creative and on a high salary.
Why ACIL, is the best institute for Graphic Designing in Jaipur?
Acil have a lot of course in graphic designing i.e. short term graphic designing course in Jaipur, Advanced Graphic Designing Course, Certificate and Diploma in Graphic Designing Course in Jaipur. Apart from that Acil trained students on new trends and the user concept of graphic designing.
What is the profile of the graphic designing trainer at ACIL?
Our Graphic Designing Trainer has 13+ Year Experience as a graphic and UI UX Designer. He is working as PVR, Acknown Technologies, Neoteric UK Ltd, Orange Mantra, etc. He having strong experience in Wireframe and Visual Design.
What is the Placement Guarantee at ACIL?
ACIL, the best Graphics Designing Training Institute in Jaipur provides 100% Guarantee for placement in the graphic designing course in Jaipur. Our All student gets a good job in graphic designing with min salary of INR 30,000 for Freshers. Provide a good salary after completing this course. Apart from that, we trained a student until they get a good job. Most of our design work in PVR, Flipkart and other big MNC as the post of Visual Designer/ Graphic Designers. ACIL, the best graphic designing institute in Jaipur with provides Guarantee as per student skills also, let suppose a student has more talented in designing then there will not bar of salary for that student.
What is the Salary Expectation after completing this course?
Salary for a graphic designer depends upon the talent of that designer, if a designer needs a good salary like experienced then he must make him/her more creative. If a student has strong communication skills and is highly creative, then he must have got a good salary like a 3-4 Year experience person.
- Salary Range for Fresher in Market is approx. 2 Lacs – 4 Lacs
- Professionals those having 2-5 Year they will get 3.5 Lacs to 10 Lacs
- Those who have more than the 5-year experience they will get the salary of 10 Lacs to 1 Crore, will it depend upon the post and skills
More details on our graphic designing course in Jaipur.
- Placement Assurance: 100% Job Guarantee or Money Back Policy
- Course Duration: 6 Months to 1 Year Courses.
- Location: Graphics and UI UX Design Classes Conducted on Gurgaon, you can call us for more details
- Class Timings & Schedules: Available on both on Weekdays / Weekends
- Student Pre-Requisite: Graduate/Developer/Fresher Students looking for Job
- Extras: Layout Tests, Application Test, and Interview Questions & Answers will be prepared along with graphic design course
- LAB Facility: The Graphic Designing Training in Jaipur is designed for each student with Project Experience.